Friday, May 10, 2013

I have decided to use this forum as a type of written journal  to allow for free flowing thoughts and ideas- Have a dream,a problem, feeling alone? Take a chance and join us here. I will be allowing the cyber world to join in my personal journey out of hell. At this stage of life I have ceased to care what the world thinks and am more concerned with my journey into self in order to achieve some peace. Write about -talk about or just lurk. It is up to you I will be letting the privacy shield down some and can use some company but I'm willing to travel this particular road alone as I have up until this point. The world it seems is full of lonely unfulfilled people and I am not alone. I will not be writing about anything other then those things that come to mind immediately-I may appeared unhinged and you may be right but I have been perceived as worse then crazy throughout the years. I no longer care.I am looking for artistic endeavors to break though a wall of apathy where food has been the answer and self-enforced isolation. Can you relate?If so share where you are. You are not alone-

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave comment-take a chance